Blog

Wishing All Of You A Happy Valentines Day!

February 14, 2012

It’s that time of year again, the time to share your love with the person you hold near and dear to your heart, your valentine!! Not only is Valentines Day the most popular time of year to get engaged, but also 73% of the people who buy flowers on Valentines Day are men, the other 27% are women!  We here at Tiger Lily are ready for all of your orders! With over 12,000 red roses in the shop, we’ve been gearing up all weekend for the rush of your Valentines Day requests!

Ever wonder why your valentine sends you those long-stem red roses!? Well, red roses are considered the flower of love! And the color of red signifies strong romantic feelings! So, all you ladies and gents with red roses hold onto that special person and never let go! Who knows, maybe next Valentine’s Day you’ll be saying “I Do!”

Martha Stuart has come up with over forty fabulous tricks-of-the-trade to make celebrating Valentines Day one to remember! Check them out!